Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.216 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 161% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,584₴ (€2,595) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)