Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20014 UAH / LRD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 90% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,220₴ (71,051 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)