Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25493 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,424₴ (Shilling166,411) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)