Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24937 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,247₴ (Shilling57,129) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)