Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,877₴ (₩2,610,542) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)