Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 273,750₴ (₩11,517,044) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 158,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)