Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04684 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 781% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 137,695₴ (2,939,662 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)