Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 807%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04645 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 370% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,062₴ (647,237 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)