Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05062 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 833% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 145,764₴ (2,879,483 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)