Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.922 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 220,381₴ (C$11,062) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)