Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,121₴ (RM7,651) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)