Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,337₴ (Mex$ 5,767) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)