Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,524₴ (Mex$ 6,625) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)