Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.445 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,523₴ (AU$2,341) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)