Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.602 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,615₴ (7,087TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)