Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.244 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,010₴ (7,057TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)