Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,570₴ (ARS $44,208) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)