Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.926 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,929₴ ($U9,647) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)