Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,193₴ ($U25,353) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)