Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.560 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,624₴ (€1,509) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)