Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.934 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,117₴ (€472) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)