Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.992 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,559₴ (€1,472) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (36 minutes ago)