Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.690 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,525₴ (€1,273) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)