Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.724 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,474₴ (11,556 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)