Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,474₴ (4,310 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)