Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,182₴ (13,681 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)