Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00895 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,442₴ (COL$4,853,687) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)