Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23539 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,577₴ (32,190 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)