Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23144 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,447₴ (32,177 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)