Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,557₴ (Rp 12,653,016) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)