Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,007₴ (Rp 22,912,792) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)