Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00205 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,590₴ (Rp 12,993,386) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)