Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,137₴ (1,519,220 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)