Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01205 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,317₴ (1,685,885 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (30 minutes ago)