Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01843 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,685₴ (634,057 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)