Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01750 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,140₴ (2,293,057 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)