Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01669 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,282₴ (556,075 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)