Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00746 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,158₴ (2,702,367 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)