Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 315% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,570₴ (Bs 12,102) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)