Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09252 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,604₴ (352,413 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)