Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33₴ (Bs 88,732) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)