Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38888 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,494₴ (50,129 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)