Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38219 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 27,117₴ (₨70,952) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)