Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40606 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,115₴ (₨19,986) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)