Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,986₴ (﷼ 12,852,658) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)