Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,131₴ (﷼ 39,703,377) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)