Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.013 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 176% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,054₴ (21,385 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)