Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 151% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,798₴ (7,922 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)