Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.980 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,616₴ (20,004 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)