Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.456 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 264% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,104₴ (€2,153) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)