Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.733 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,788₴ (R$ 3,411) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)