Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.514 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,087₴ (€2,526) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)