Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.155 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,049₴ (€1,895) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)