Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22590 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,496₴ (₨28,756) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)