Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 248% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,352₴ (€1,962) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)