Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,018₴ (Bs 225,354,801) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanoi costs 1,000,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)