Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.570 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 478% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 93,960₴ (Bs 36,558) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)