Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 297,494₴ (Bs 900,607,284) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 164,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)