Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35698 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,304₴ (90,493 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)