Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.970 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,542₴ (907 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)