Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 206% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,839₴ (€1,654) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)