Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 206% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,877₴ (€685) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (37 minutes ago)