Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,872₴ (€1,820) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)