Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.514 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 124,480₴ (€4,079) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)