Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,996₴ (Php62,135) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)