Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44871 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,482₴ (₨23,361) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)