Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,749₴ (€1,021) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)