Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,723₴ (€274) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)