Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26041 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,819₴ (₨33,868) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)