Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.914 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 216,194₴ (£6,192) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)