Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.889 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,008₴ (Dinar 975) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)