Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.236 UAH / BHD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 223,722₴ (Dinar 3,231) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)