Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,109₴ (48,223 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)