Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 255% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,653₴ (18,625 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)