Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27714 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,292₴ (Shilling145,383) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)