Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26142 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,695₴ (Shilling33,261) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)