Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.964 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,860₴ ($U36,169) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)