Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.361 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,260₴ (986TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)