Cost of living comparison between Malatya, Turkey and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.385 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,069₴ (2,582TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)