Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.469 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,040₴ (2,549TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (42 minutes ago)