Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.205 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,528₴ (1,045TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)