Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,053₴ (1,951 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)