Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.974 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,929₴ (2,247 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)