Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.290 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,614₴ (5,038 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (33 minutes ago)