Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,005₴ (€1,439) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)