Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 210% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,375₴ (€1,702) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)