Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,422₴ (﷼ 67,859,789) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)