Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.788 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,548₴ (22,277 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (26 minutes ago)