Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,284₴ (10,000 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)